- High brightness
- High temperature resistant
- Instant Ignition
- Good stable performance
- Fast cooling provided by a Turbo fan with Copper kit
- Energy saving environmental
- LED Type : LED CSP CHIP
- Power: 70W
- Luminous Flux: 8400lm/pair
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Connect Type: PLUG&PLAY
- Working Temp : -40°F – +176°F
- Waterproof Level: IP68
- Lifespan: >30,000 Hours
OEM HID Xenon Kit Upgrade Replacement. Why pay thousands of dollars for OEM replacement when you can upgrade to brighter LED lights for a fraction of the cost?
2x D1S/D1R High Power LED Headlight Bulb
NOTE: Make sure that your vehicle aHID ballasts are in proper working conditions. These bulbs will not fix your lighting issues if your HID ballasts are defective.
- As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly
before starting the installation process.
- Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
- Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
- Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
- Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
- Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
Your satisfaction is our utmost concern. Please contact us to resolve any issue.